I decided that I would have a Christmas competition instead of sending cards this year and there will be four first prizes. Everyone is welcome to enter even if you have won a prize before and please encourage all your friends to enter as well.
What are the prizes?
- An owl or monkey adoption from the Owl and Monkey Haven on my island http://www.owlandmonkeyhaven.co.uk/products/adoptions.aspx
- A T-shirt or mug from our dear friend @RettetKaninchen's rabbit sanctuary in Germany. http://www.kaninchenrettung.de/
4. A donation of £10 in your name to Marley's tribute fund for Terrier rescue.
How do I enter?
There are three ways to enter this competition:
- Leave a comment on this blog saying you want to enter.
- Send me a DM on Twitter @Kolo_Martin
- Send me a private message on Can Be Social website.
When does the competition close?
All entries must be in by 9 am on Christmas Eve, 24 December.
When will the competition be drawn?
I am going to ask our dear pal @Henryandfriends to do the draw and let me know the four numbers by 10 am on Christmas Eve.
How will I find out who has won?
The winners will be announced on this blog as soon as the draw has taken place.
I will also DM all winners on Twitter or send them a private message on Can Be Social.
I hope this will be a good way of celebrating Christmas with my friends. Please enter and good luck to all of you.