Right now to my competition. I like to run a competition to celebrate special events and what is more special than having the Olympic Games in London. So here we go.
YOUR QUESTIONS ANSWERED
What are the prizes?
- A monkey or owl adoption from the Owl and Monkey Haven in Newport, Isle of Wight http://www.owlandmonkeyhaven.co.uk/about.aspx I promise to visit the winner's monkey or owl and tell them all about their new adoptive parent.
- A lovely prize donated by our great friend on Twitter Mr Pie. This is a cat adoption from http://www.countrycats.org.uk/pgSponsorUs.htm. There are some lovely cats there who really need our help so do have a look at them.
- A bunny T-shirt or mug from our dear Twitter friend Miriam's website the money from the T-shirt or mug will help the bunnies in the sanctuary http://www.hasenfarm.com/pages/de/motive/kaninchenrettung.php
- The chance to adopt a really cute baboon like this one and give him (or her) a loving home
What happens if one of the prizes is not suitable for me?
When you enter the competition you can say if there is a prize that you would prefer not to win.
How do I enter?
There are three ways to enter.
- Leave a message on this blog to say you would like to enter. If you do not have a blogger account and are leaving the message annoymously please give your Twitter or Can Be Social name.
- Send me a DM on Twitter. If I do not follow you send me a message asking me to follow you so you an DM me.
- Leave a message on my Can Be Social profile page.
The competition will be drawn on 28 July, the day after the opening ceremony of the Olympic Games. I would not like to overshadow the great Olympic opening ceremony with my competition draw.
Who will do the prize draw and how will it be done?
My brother, Leroy Sealion on Twitter is so excited about the games that I have decided that he should make the draw this time. He will use a random number generator to pick the four winners.
How will I know if I have won?
I will announce the winners on this blog and contact them directly via DM on Twitter or a message on Can Be Social.
Good luck to everyone. I always want everyone to win!
HUGS HUGS HUGS
Love from Kolo