AMENDMENT TO PRIZE NUMBER 2 PLEASE SEE BELOW.
Hello everyone its Lent and well done to anyone who is managing to give anything up. Can't seem to be done at baboon HQ but I know some people are really good at giving up chocolate or puddings or even wine. Well done to anyone who is managing that and good luck for the rest at Lent. We at baboon HQ admire you.
Easter is time for treats so it makes sense for me to run an Easter competition. Easter also brings bunnies so what would an Easter competition be without bunnies? Obviously I'm a baboon so we couldn't have a competition without baboons either. So here we are.
As usual there are three first prizes and they will be pretty familiar to all my friends who have entered competitions before, but I have changed the order to reflect the Easter bunnies. Here they are:
1. A bunny T-shirt designed and sold to support http://www.kaninchenrettung.de/, the bunny sanctuary supported by our dear friend Miriam @RettetKaninchen from Twitter, in Frankfurt. Have a look at the lovely T-shirts at http://www.hasenfarm.com/pages/de/motive/kaninchenrettung.php.
2. Our Aussie/Liverpool pal @WallasEKatt has very generously asked me if he can change the 2nd prize to something close to his heart. He has generously offered to donate an adoption of a Bilby at Taronga Zoo in Sydney Australia https://www.taronga.org.au/taronga-zoo-parent/register?id=800
The winner of this prize will get a bilby adoption and a stuffed kangaroo from Wallas. This is a very important prize because, as those of you who go to #nipclub know, this animal is almost extinct in Australia and that is something that is close to Wallas's heart. Thank you Wallas for your generous prize! For more information about the bilby see http://members.froggy.com.au/~janef2/14TourX.html
3. A baboon related mystery prizes straight from Baboon HQ at Kolo Towers.
The arrangements for drawing the prizes will be a little different this time. I have invited are great friend and re-homed baboon, Monty, who lives with @Tim_Kirby and @MrsFiddlesticks, to draw the numbers. Monty is a previous winner so he may bring you luck!
The draw will take place over the Easter weekend so entries will close at 6 pm (BST) on Good Friday 6 April. This will give Monty a chance to draw the numbers in time for the winners announcement on Easter Sunday.
If you feel that one of the prizes won't suit you then please say on your entry, you will then be entered for the other prizes.
To enter you can do one of the following:
1. Leave a comment on this blog saying that you would like to enter.
2. Send me a direct message (DM) on Twitter. If I do not follow you yet just send me a tweet to say you want me to and I will follow you so you can DM me.
3. For friends on Can Be Social please leave a message on my wall to say you would like to enter.
Good luck everyone, I hope you all win.