Friday 3 September 2010

Anipal Photo Hunt #3 - My favourite toy

Well this one got me thinking cos I don't really have many toys. Obviously somebody needs to do something about that don't they. Here are the things I treasure and like to play with.


Well obviously there is Arty my armadillo who came from the Alamo in San Antonio, Texas I love him he probably doesn't actually consider himself to be a toy though. I won't break it to him if you won't.


Oh Texas again here is my Texas snow storm I love to shake that and see the snow falling, it is quite a magnificent object don't you think!







This isn't really a toy but Daffy made me a lovely fridge magnet of me which I love and treasure so I thought I would include that.







Ah yes and the train lets hope they never notice it has gone and ask for it back we have been having so much fun with that.
I guess I can't complain about not having many toys I've got some cool clothes and some nice things to play with, a football would be nice though!

4 comments:

  1. Whoops I forgot to put the link back to Cookie again, sorry I'll remember next week promise! http://www.cokiethecat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you got some nice toys! I wish I had a tractor.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That train iz kewl, I'd like to see you riding in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - you are pretty lucky to have a tractor. You need to start giving us rides in it Kolo.

    ReplyDelete

FOUNDING MEMBER