We are very lucky because there will be four prizes this time. Our dear friend @BlindMaximus has donated a second monkey donation prize so two pals will get the opportunity to adopt a monkey or an owl.
We also have the priviledge of launching the possibility of a modelling career for one of our most stylish anipals @OllyTed
- Two chances to adopted a primate or owl from the Owl and Monkey haven near my home on the island http://www.owlandmonkeyhaven.co.uk/. I will promise to visit your monkey or owl and get pictures.
- A T-shirt of the colour of your choice from Kaninchenretterin to help our dear friend Miriam with the work she does to rescue rabbits http://www.kaninchenrettung.de/. T-shirts come in all sizes from Teddy size to adult, you can see how stylish it is if you look at our friend Olly modelling his prize from the last competition. If you feel that T-shirts are not for you, you can choose a mug from the sanctuary website instead.
3. An amazing baboon mystery prizes that will really surprise you.
There are three ways to enter this competition.
- Leave a comment on this blog saying that you wish to enter.
- Send me a DM to @Kolo_Martin on Twitter. If you find I do not follow you please send me a message so you can DM me.
- For my friends on Can Be Social, if you are not on Twitter please leave a message on my CBS wall.
After the great success of Monty Baboon's prize draw I have decided to ask different re-homed baboons to draw the competitions each time. This time, after much deliberation I decided that the baboon to do the draw this time must be our own re-homed baboon, Edward Baboon-Martin who inspired the entire re-homing programme and because of whom over 40 baboons have been re-homed, with more to come in the Autumn.
Well as you know I always hope that all of my anipals could win the competition but you have four chances of a prize so come on have a go!!
Good luck to all of you.