As always there are 3 first prizes.
- An adopted primate or owl from the Owl and Monkey haven near my home on the island http://www.owlandmonkeyhaven.co.uk/
- A T-shirt of the colour of your choice from Kaninchenretterin to help our dear friend Miriam with the work she does to rescue rabbits http://www.kaninchenrettung.de/
- The chance to rehome this lovely Jellicat baboon.
He is an unusual baboon and a great addition to any household, just like all baboons!
Anyone can enter the competition. It doesn't matter whether you have won before, or if your particular charity is benefitting from the prizes, none of those things disqualify you. That includes you Miriam!!! The only thing that would disqualify you would be living in the same house as me and that only applies to @Leroy_Sealion and he does the draw so he wouldn't enter anyway.
- Leave a comment on this blog saying that you wish to enter.
- Send me a DM to @Kolo_Martin on Twitter. If you find I do not follow you please send me a message so you can DM me.
- For my friends on Can Be Social, if you are not on Twitter please leave a message on my CBS wall.
I don't ask my dear anipals to do anything to enter the competition as I could never judge between their entries. Please enter just be sending me a message in one of the ways listed above.
The competition will be drawn on Valentine's Day at 2 pm GMT and the winners will be announced and contacted via this blog, Twitter or Can Be Social.
Good luck and please enter.
Have a lovely Valentines day.
Please look out for my adopt a wild baboon competition in the lastest edition of Fauguex out on 1 Feb.
Lots of love and HUGS HUGS HUGS from Kolo